Brand New BUSY Day

It'll be familiar to hear if I say Brand New Day, instead for me, my life these days is more suitable to be called Brand New BUSY Day. The reason for it is because I simply got so many things to handle in hand. While I still have to maintain my study in English Literature Bachelor degree every morning 'til noon, I must consider my time management for my work time after that. Furthermore, I've been starting to open my own business for these 4 months so far of handmade stuff with crochet technique and also an online shop selling bralettes. All of these things still exclude my own relaxation time like hanging out with friends, extracurricular activities and going out to events or neighboring towns. I even can't get spare time for reading things that I like and sometimes got really a small amount of time to sleep. I try my hardest maintaining everything in place. So, please don't get tired of waiting for my blog posts, whether it's in this Blogspot account, Wix (for crochet & anime), and Weebly (for anime & manga). I already have so many drafts stored for all. Give me more time to edit and once it's done I'll surely post it! Have a nice day, everyone!

Komentar