[PIC] Tokyo Ravens

I "always" thought to make a review about Tokyo Ravens series! I mean, this series is so damn awesome despite the sales of DVD wasn't so smooth (not too succeed). But, gladly the light novel is at the peak, yeah I read it few chapters and I can't wait myself to get free-time to finish 10 volumes of it (the last volume is 11).
Tokyo Ravens (東京レイヴンズ) is a Japanese light novel written by Kōhei Azano and illustrated by Sumihei and the anime adaptation is aired on Fall 2013 'til Winter 2014 with 24eps (LINK). Since I'm lack of will to write the review so I share few pics of Tokyo Ravens series that I adore so much (>ڡ< ;)
(Link for Tokyo Ravens Pics 2nd Post & Tokyo Ravens Pics 3rd Post, also upcoming [PIC] Tokyo Ravens on Weebly)
**Note that, I DO NOT belong all of the pics in this post. I get it from randomly browsing too.
I apologize to not give the info about the illustrator because randomly browsing of it itself, do not enclose the illustrator. Some of em have sign from the illustrator, it might be from deviantart or pixiv or other sites similar like that. And the rest, few of the other pics though I picked from the light novel, are made by Sumihei, the original illustrator from this series.
Then, enjoy the pic!
Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿) I love her when she is in some kind of evil manner lol. But it's quite stunning the story goes to turn her into... Well just watch the series!

Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿)

A Screenshot. From left to right: Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児) (one of my favorite Ikemen here!!!)
, Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎) (one of my favorite Ikemen here!!!), Hokuto (北斗)


From left to right: Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児) (one of my favorite Ikemen here!!!)
, Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎) (one of my favorite Ikemen here!!!)
  


Hokuto (北斗) & Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目)

Kon (コン), Harutora's Shikigami. So many people who watch the series is falling in love w/ Kon! She is so cute, yeah absolutely she is. But the real form of her is...


From the top left to the top right: Hokuto (北斗?),  Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎), Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児). On bottom left is Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目), and on bottom right is Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿).

Top left: Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目),top right: Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎),center left: Kyōko Kurahashi (倉橋 京子),center right: Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児),bottom left: Tenma Momoe (百枝 天馬),bottom right: Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿).

From left to right: Tenma Momoe (百枝 天馬), Kyōko Kurahashi (倉橋 京子), Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児), Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目), Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎), Kon (コン), Hokuto (北斗), Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿)

From the top left to right: Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児), Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目), Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎), Hokuto (北斗). From the bottom left to right: Tenma Momoe (百枝 天馬), Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿), Kyōko Kurahashi (倉橋 京子), Kon (コン)








× 『rui@96yR』【butterflyuu】 ×

Komentar