[PIC] Tokyo Ravens [3rd Post]

Hey I'm coming back with..yeah~ the same theme, same context of post. But the contents must differ~ Don't know how much I love Tokyo Ravens series but I make this post again, pics share of the series. (Link for Tokyo Ravens Pics Series 1st Post & Tokyo Ravens Pics Series 2nd Post, upcoming [PIC] Tokyo Ravens on Weebly).

**Note that, I DO NOT belong all of the pics in this post. I get it from randomly browsing too.
I apologize to not give the info about the illustrator because randomly browsing of it itself, do not enclose the illustrator. Some of em have sign from the illustrator, it might be from deviantart or pixiv or other sites similar like that. And the rest, few of the other pics though I picked from the light novel, are made by Sumihei, the original illustrator from this series.
Then, enjoy the pic!

Suzuka Dairenji (大連寺 鈴鹿)


Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目)



Takiko Souma (相馬 多軌子)



Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目)


Kon (コン)


Suzu Saotome (早乙女 涼)

Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目), Hokuto (北斗)


Kyōko Kurahashi (倉橋 京子), Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目)


Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児) (one of my favorite Ikemen here!!!)
, Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎) (one of my favorite Ikemen here!!!)
 Chibi ver


Tōji Ato (阿刀 冬児), Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎)



Suzu Saotome (早乙女 涼)


Takiko Souma (相馬 多軌子)


Hokuto (北斗), Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目)

Hokuto (北斗), Natsume Tsuchimikado (土御門 夏目)



From left to right: Kakugyouki (角行鬼) (Yakou's shikigami), Harutora Tsuchimikado (土御門 春虎) in Yakou version wearing Raven Coat, Kon (コン) in Hishamaru form as Yakou Shikigami



× 『rui@96yR』【butterflyuu】 ×

Komentar